* Make sure!
Depending on each region and maker, the images as below may be different from yours.
If your tablet PC is Galaxy Note 2012 edition / OS version 4.1.2, you cannot install GDS mobile/ KDS on it properly. Follow the instruction below to fix it
Before you begin
1. Go to the path, [C:\GDSMpcmanager\InstallAheadSource ], on PC Manager(PC).
* Check if the volume of the file is 1,298KB or higher. If it is lower than 1,298KB, the PC Manager is not updated properly. Contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Change the name of the file from "GITMInstaller.apk" to "GITMInstaller_ori.apk".
3. Download the attachment file(GITMInstaller_2012.zip) and extract it.
4. Copy and paste "GITMInstaller_2012.apk" to the path[C:\GDSMpcmanager\InstallAheadSource ].
5. Change the name of the file to "GITMInstaller_2012.apk" to "GITMInstaller.apk".
6. Perform factory data reset for tablet PC.
Refer to [How to perform factory data reset].
7. Connect tablet PC to the PC by USB cable.
8. Go to the main page of the PC Manager and click [GDS Mobile/ KDS Installation] to Install GDS Mobile/KDS. Refer to [How to install GDS mobile/ KDS by PC manager].