GDS Mobile/KDS is able to be updated by PC Manager.
Before you begin
1. Disable Antivirus program on your laptop PC Manager is installed on.
2. If you use security network on your workshop, ask your IT guy to open PC Manager Update Server on workshop network.
HME - Port: 444
KME - Port: 443
1. Execute PC Manager on your laptop.
2. Log in with your GSW account.
(If you cannot log in PC Manager, click here.)
3. Click [PC Manager Internet Update] menu.
4. Click [Download] button.
5. Check if download is complete.
6. Go [Home] page. Then, connect the tablet PC to PC and click [GDS Mobile Program Installation].
7. Select the correct device and click [OK] button.
8. Click [Start] button to transfer the latest update files.
9. The update files are being transferred.
10. Update file transfer has been complete. Click [Close] button.
11. It starts to install update files on GDS Mobile/KDS. It takes several minutes. Click [Next] button after it is complete.
12. GDS mobile/KDS will execute automatically after the update is complete.
13. Set VCI II pairing on module connection.
* Make sure!
Depending on each region and maker, the images as below may be different from yours.