When you try to perform ECU upgrade, the notice appears below.
1. Perform the latest Internet update on [GDS-Configuration-Version].
If you still have the same notice[There is no related event], move on to the next.
2. Perform Manual Update for ECU event files on GDS as follow.
(1) Log in CCC(GSW) website(https://ccc.hyundai.com).
(2) Go to [SSIS- GSW- ECU Upgrage].
(3) Click the event that you want to update.
(4) Click and download the ECU event file[XXXXXX.NGM] to desktop.
(5) Click [Manual Update] icon.
(6) Click [File] to find the ECU event file to be updated.
(7) Select the downloaded file(XXXXX.NGM) and click [Open].
(8) Click [Start] to update.
(9) It is being updated.
(10) When it is complete, click [OK].
(11) Run GDS and perform ECU Upgrade.
If you still have the same issue, move on to the next.
3. Send us the information below by email(email@example.com).
(1) TSB no. or ECU event No.
(3) GDS ID and PW
We will check them and contact you.