Symptom : 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' message occurs during Smart Dlogger installation.
Cause : The message occurs when you log in and run with the 'Windows Local(General) Account' instead of the 'Windows Administrator Account'.
1. Please try to login Windows Administrator account, and try to install Smart Dlogger.
2. If you are not possible to login Administrator account, please try the below.
- Delete the existing shortcut file
- Right-click the SmartDLogger.exe file in the DLogger installation path, and create a shortcut
- Move the created shortcut file to the desktop
- Whenever you run the program (running a shortcut on the desktop), the UAC window will pop up every time.
*UAC windows pop-up