If you receive the event files(XXXXXXXX.evt and CONFIG.DAT) from HMC/KMC, you have to transfer the event file to the VCI II by manual to set the VCI II or CVCI for the test. Please follow the instruction below.
1. Go to the path and click "New Folder"below.
C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS inside2\SmartDLogger\ProjectData
2. Create the new folder.
3. Transfer the files from HMC/KMC to the new folder.
The file will be two.(XXXXXX.evt and CONFIG.DAT)
4. Run Smart Dlogger program and go to "Convertor" menu. You can find the folder that you created.
5. Click on the folder that you created. Record Mode button will be activated. Click "Record Mode" button.
6. Click the VCI II.
7. Connect VCI II as following instruction then click "OK".
8. Data transfer is complete.