You may experience that VCI II module is not working properly.
Then, the VCI II may need to be repaired in Korea.
Before that, please check out if the module really needs to get repaired.
1. Power problem
Please check out VCI II power status first.
When you connect VCI II to the OBD connector, check out if there is beep sound and LED is turned on.
If not, the VCI II may have an issue with the power board or the main board.
2. Wireless connection problem
1) VCI II S/No. cannot be detected on GDS Mobile or bluetooth setting.
-> If so, the VCI II may have a problem on the wireless board.
2) Wirless connection can not be established.
-> Check bluetooth pairing PIN CODE which is '0701'
-> Perform VCI II firmware update via USB cable, and try again.
3) Disconnecting VCI II wireless connection when performing GDS-M function
-> Power Mode should be turned off.
Check out the related FAQ with the below.
4) Recommend to use Wifi-Direct
-> In the case of VCI II wireless connection, Bluetooth is initially connected, and WiFi Direct is connected after a certain period of time.
For a stable wireless connection, we recommend using Wifi Direct.