※ If you want to download the GDS Smart installation guide, please click here.
GDS Smart Install Guide
1. After installing GDS Smart, you cannot use the GDS Mobile program.
(If you want to use the GDS Mobile program, you must reinstall GDS Smart after deleting GDS Smart.)
2. The license key granted is only valid for one tablet PC. It is not possible to install on two tablet PCs with the same license.
Be careful not to lose your license.
3. In case of "factory data initialization" of the tablet, it is not recommended to "factory data initialization" because license re-registration is required through the purchasing agent. If you want to reinstall the program, do not do "Factory Data Initialization" and reinstall it by referring to the installation guide below. (However, if GDS Mobile is installed, it is recommended to proceed with tablet factory reset)
Before you start
1. Tablet PC OS must be Android 8.0 or higher to install. Please check the Android version.
2. Before you install, check WiFi connection. It is supported only in the online environment.
3. Charge the tablet battery to at least 70%.
4. Turningg off Play proect option.
How to install GDS Smart
Depending on the Internet environment such as a security network, sometimes the download may not work properly.
If the logo of the unzipped file does not look like ( ), the file may be corrupted. Try downloading again or download directly from the FAQ.
Note) If Play Protect pop up appears, please press 'INSTALL ANYWAY'.