I have the message, "Not available to run the program. Please reinstall the problem by using PC Manager".
It happens that Android 10 is getting stronger privacy and security issue.
1. Go to the workshop and connect WiFi.
Warning: You have to connect the WiFi which you usually use GDS Mobile/KDS.
2. Go to [Setting] on tablet PC.
3. Tap [Connection].
4. Tap your Wi-Fi network.
5. Tap [Setting] on the network.
6. Tap [MAC address type].
7. Select [Randomized MAC].
8. It is complete.
9. Run KDS.
10. Input the information below.
11. Select "Add".
12. We will approved your registration in 24 hours. (We, usually, check the registration every 4 hours during working hour.) After registration is approved, it can be used normally.
In addition, if you use several Wi-Fi, you need to setup each Wi-Fi as Tablet MAC address.
This setup doesn't apply to all Wifi you are using. This only applies to one Wi-Fi you just setup.
For example, If you use two Wifi as like the below, you need to change [Tablet MAC] setting twice each.
- Office - Office_Wifi
- Workshop - Workshop_Wifi